Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Gift from God

14 th Feb, time:around 2 pm, God also was happy about the valentine day or the earth's climate is changing, i was in both happiness and fear of what's going to happen next?? "It Snowed for few time" in Khumaltar, Kathmandu, where my office is located. In my whole life, it was the first time to see snowfall that to live-infront of me. "WoW" Though the snow gets watered as it hits the ground, the moment to be covered with little ice was also a great feeling for me. But i wondered why did it happened, is something drastic change is going to happen in our climate as one of my senior said "it happened after 52 long years". What could be the reason for it? but i don't want to know the answer as i was happy with the feeling of having snowfall live. May be it was a gift from god to me in this day of valentine-my first ever gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment