Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long time no posting....

Its been like ages that I posted any on my very own blog. Its like being blank all that time. My friend suggested me I should post some of my daily events and reveal my inner thoughts, feelings about what I do or what I see. I had many things to post but at this moment nothing special is coming in my mind. I wish I had loads of things to share with all making them laugh or cry or even feel emotionally attached to my post. But wishing for anything ain't enough. I should be posting something. Whenever I am alone, walking on the road, I try to see whats going on around and try to analyze them so I could write something about it. I come up with good points and views but I didn't like to post them. To be honest, I was feeling lazy. I have been lazy for so long. So I promising myself that I am starting again what I had started long time ago with enthusiasm and eagerness at that time. And its all going to be my own views, thoughts, feelings. All me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 AM

    hey...
    was just searching your name in Google and landed here. happy that I am first one to comment. : )

    just one thing i would like to comment... don't be lazy.

    Now, being not lazy is not easy. but, easy for me to say... hai?

    mmm.... procrastinator? i mean जय भोलि? ho? ki hyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ho?

    la la... keep posting...
    cya

    you know how to keep in touch, right?
    "It is harder than it looks" bhanchhan ni... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy u take interest in my blog though searching my name. actually, before me and my frens over here used to post blog and read each others to have fun but now its not like that as all have parted away. anyways trying to put up new stuffs in my blog...jai bholi ta hoina i think its hyaa....hehehehe...

    keeping in touch is really tough job but have to do it otherwise one will be alone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Prawesh dai...

    I still read your blog...its true everybody is bg in their lives but we can keep ourselves updated about each other thru our blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey

    thanx for following my blogs....sorry i have not followed yours since few months...kahile kahi dikka lageko bela heri raheko hunchu...but for now, i don't know when i am going to follow....

    ReplyDelete